Developing great strategy is not enough. As Geoffrey Moore has so elegantly stated, "Regardless of how brilliant or sophisticated the strategy, it has little value if not adopted and implemented."
We cover five key areas of strategy implementation in our programs:
- Market research – Key elements for validation
- Whole product management – Key action items for whole product and partner recruitment
- Field engagement – Key sales issues needing addressing
- Marketing communications – Key sales support and communications program elements
- Support processes – Key elements needed to move the project forward